- China becomes world’s largest Solar Energy Producer.
- China has emerged as the world’s largest producer of solar energy. According to China’s National Energy Administration, its photovoltaic (PV) capacity reached to 77.42 GW in 2016.
- It has surpassed Germany, former global solar-power leader which has produced 40.78GW solar energy in November 2016.
- China claims that 11% of its energy use comes from renewable supplies such as solar and wind power. China also leads the world in wind-powered energy.
- India’s PV capacity has reached to 9 GW in 2016.
- PSU banks to join BHIM by February-end.
- All Public Sector Banks are expected to join the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app for digital payments by the end of February.
- BHIM is a digital payments solution app based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the umbrella organisation for all retail payments systems in India.
- BHIM allow one to send and receive money to other UPI accounts or addresses.
- One can also send money via IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) and MMID (Mobile Money Identifier) Code to users who don’t have a UPI-based bank account.
- No Two MRP of one thing of same quality and same quantity
- Producers and importers in the state are selling the same kind of food items by double the maximum retail price. This is being done in abundance on many public sales places including Hotels, restaurants, eating House, airport, railway station. That is clear violation of legal metrology Act 2011 and 2009.
- As per the decision of national consumer dispute redressal Commission 2016 the same quality and quantity decision products may not have two maximum retail price.
- Tripartite agreement between enterprises of the Government of India and Department of mines,Rajasthan
- State Government Department of mines & geology, Government of India undertaking mineral exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) and national mineral exploration trust (NMET).
- Through Government of India undertaking MECL punching and prospecting of mineral manganese will be done at banswara district of the State and by Estimating the limestone in the jhunjhanu district, the Block preparation work for auction will be started by this agreement.
- The 10 blocks in the second phase under this agreement will be proven mineral reserves.
- Country’s first Organic excellence centre will be constructed at J
- The soil of state has the deficiency of elements such as iron and zinc.
- One shop in all madis of the state, will be allotted for the marketing of organic products.
- At present sixty five thousand hectare area has been with organic farming, which will be doubled in the coming years.
- The three day Camel festival started from today at Golden city Jaisalmer.
- Camel festival started by travel suit (shobha yatra). The travel suit watched the folk culture of marudhara.
- International repute camel festival thirty eight edition begin at holy lake of Jaisalmer – gadisar, with charming holy travel suit.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022