Andhra Pradesh Schemes and Project Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) Scheme supports creation of world-class infrastructure for attracting investments in the Electronics Systems Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) Sector. EMCs scheme supports grant assistance for setting up of both Greenfield and Brownfield EMCs of Andhra Pradesh Schemes and Projects.
To promote investment in the Information Technology (IT) / Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES)/ Electronic Hardware Manufacturing (EHM) units, the Government of India had notified policy on Information Technology Investment Regions (ITIRs) in May 2008. ITIRs will be self contained integrated township to accelerate growth of IT/ITeS/EHM industry.
The State Government would play the lead role in setting up of the ITIR.
In its endeavour to support the growth of IT/ ITeS, BPM and ESDM industry, the GoAP has undertaken several infrastructure projects to enable companies to start operations in the city. These include: :
Andhra Pradesh Schemes and Projects
- CRDA, Vijayawada
- Ports Development Infrastructure
- Power Plants
- IT and Electronics
- Women & Child Welfare
- Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) proposed to develop NIMZs at Chittoor and Prakasam Districts for which In-principle approval was already accorded by GoI
- Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) proposed to develop PRIDEs at SPS Nellore, Kurnool (within proposed Kurnool Mega Industrial Hub) and Prakasam (within proposed Donakonda Mega Industrial Hub) Districts. APIIC engaged IIDC Limited (An IL&FS Group Company) for preparation of Project Report, Site Master Plan and application documents.
- Signature Towers with 9 lakh square feet of built up area in hill 3 of Madhurwada IT SEZ
- IT Tower for promoting domain specific innovation at Siripuram developed jointly by VUDA and Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
- Millennium Towers with 3 lakh square feet of built up area in hill 3 of Madhurwada IT SEZ
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) R&D complex at Gambheeram by the Government of India
- Electronic Manufacturing Cluster planned in 128 acres of land at Gurrampalem
- National Investment and Manufacturing Zones (NIMZ), Anantapuram
- Solar Park by NTPC in Anantapuram
- Anantapuram is part of the proposed Bengaluru Kurnool Industrial corridor15 and Chennai – Bengaluru Industrial Corridor (CBIC)
- Upcoming Bharat Electronics Ltd. Defense systems integration complex in Palasamudram spread over 914 acres
- Defence manufacturing clusters planned in Anantapur
- Plans to develop a life Sciences Park and SEZ in Hindupur
- 1750 (approximate) acres of land earmarked for a SEZ, Industrial and Residential township at Hindupur in Seemandhra
- Vittal Innovation city(VIC) to set up a dedicated Aerospace and Defence park
- Electronic Manufacturing Cluster at Renigunta (M) &Yerpeedu (M), Chittoor Dist.
- Electronic Manufacturing Cluster, TirupatiVikruthamala (V), Chittoor Dist.
- Tirupati Smart City
- Visakhapatnam Smart City
- Utilities – Electricity and water supply
- Sanitation and solid waste management
- Efficient public transportation, metro and urban mobility
- Affordable housing
BANGARUTALLI – MaaIntiMahalaxmi
Bangarutalli is meant to take care of Girl child in every household from her birth till she completes her graduation. If she gives birth to a baby girl Rs 2500/- will be deposited into her account. Rs 1000 will be given for the first two years at the time of immunization. Rs 1500/- will be given every year to the family through Aanganwadis till the baby attains the age of 5 years from 3rd years onwards.
At the time of admission to school, Rs 2000 will be given every year for her studies from the first to the fifth standard, and Rs 2500/- from sixth to eight standard, Rs 3000/- for ninth and tenth standard. For intermediate she will be given Rs 3500/- each year and Rs 4000/- a year during her graduation.
Objective of SADAREM initiative is to create a dynamic web enabled system for Comprehensive access, rehabilitation and empowerment through automation, capacity building, assessment of person with disabilities (PWDs) and maintaining decision support system (DSS).
STREENIDHI CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE FEDERATION LTD.
Streenidhi credit co-operative federation ltd is promoted by the government and the mandalsamakhyas to supplement credit flow from banking sector and is aflsgship program of the government. Streenidhi provides timely and affordable credit to poor SHG members as a part of overall strategy to help for poverty alleviation.
BHOOMI – Land Access to Poor
Possession of land is not just economics. It is a symbol of dignity. It is self-respect, it is politics, it is power.
So government of AP has been working in two direction to fulfil land needs of poor. One is land purchase i.e. securing the poor access to land through facilitating purchase of good quality irrigated lands and the other is land access- facilitating the poor in convergence with the revenue deptt. To have control over their lands in terms of having secure titles.
Community Managed Sustainable Agriculture
The primary mission is to improve the annual incomes of farmers in rain fed areas in particular and agriculture in general with integrated farming systems. The CMSA is for developing new tools and equipment for reducing drudgery to women farmers, for establishing village level infrastructure for supply of these tools, for upgrading women farmer’s knowledge in eco-friendly farming technologies, for organising capacity building programmes with new training content and improved methods. For managing revolving fund for decentralized extension system leading to multiple livelihood options for the communities to be managed by them on their own.
KRuSHE wing under SERP has been incepted to promote entrepreneurship in farm and non-farm livelihoods among the members of rural SHG households with focus on POP on saturation basis and to engage each household in an entrepreneurial activity for drought proofing the rural household.
For restoring the traditional arts and crafts of AP, KRuSHE is an attempt to link numerous artisans, craftsmen and rural producers of the state to remunerative markets. The objective is that the artisans et the correct worth for her produce and there is a substantial increase in the income of the artisan.
The objective of UNNATHI is to enable every poorest of poor family in the state to come out of poverty with increased and sustainable livelihood opportunities
N T BHAROSA
As part of its welfare programmes, the government of AP is implementing various pension schemes for the most needy and vulnerable population i.e. the persons in old age, widows, people with disabilities(PWDs), and weavers to provide the succor.
Government of AP introduced Velugu pension and Insuranc Andhra Pradesh Schemes and Projects for the (Rural and Urban) SHG women to provide income security in their old age[/lockercat]APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes