The Governor of existing State of Andhra Pradesh may, at any time before the appointed day, authorise such expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of the State of Telangana as he deems necessary for any period not more than six months beginning with the appointed day pending the sanction of such expenditure by the Legislative Assembly of the State of Telangana:
Provided that the Governor of Telangana may, after the appointed day, authorise such further expenditure as he deems necessary from the Consolidated Fund of the State of Telangana for any period not extending beyond the said period of six months.
The reports of the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India referred to inclause (2) of article 151 relating to the accounts of the existing State of Andhra Pradesh in respect of any period prior to the appointed day shall be submitted to the Governor of each of the successor States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana who shall cause them to be laid before the Legislature of that State.
(2) The President may by order––
(a) declare any expenditure incurred out of the Consolidated Fund of Andhra Pradesh on any service in respect of any period prior to the appointed day during the financial year or in respect of any earlier financial year in excess of the amount granted for that service and for that year as disclosed in the reports referred to in sub-section (1) to have been duly authorised; and
(b) provide for any action to be taken on any matter arising out of the said reports.
The award made by the Thirteenth Finance Commission to the existing State of Andhra Pradesh shall be apportioned between the successor States by the Central Government on the basis of population ratio and other parameters:
Provided that on the appointed day, the President shall make a reference to the Fourteenth Finance Commission to take into account the resources available to the successor
States and make separate awards for each of the successor States.
(2) Notwithstanding anything in sub-section (1), the Central Government may, having regard to the resources available to the successor State of Andhra Pradesh, make appropriate grants and also ensure that adequate benefits and incentives in the form of special development package are given to the backward areas of that State.
(3) The Central Government shall, while considering the special development package for the successor State of Andhra Pradesh, provide adequate incentives, in particular for Rayalaseema and north coastal regions of that State.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes