Rajasthan Mineral Policy 2015
- Rajasthan may put about 400 small size mining leases of minerals like granite,marble and quartz under the hammer in 2015 as it looks to expand its area under mining as well as increase revenue.
- 9% of total mineral production in the country, is also exploring joint ventures (JV) with multi national companies (MNCs) to expand the land under mining from 0.54% to 1.5% with focus on 22 unexploited minerals.
- “The State government is likely to put about 400 small size (4 hectare and above) mining leases of mineral Granite, Marble, Quartz and Feldspar.
- According to Rajasthan Mineral policy 2015, to increase the number of minerals under mining from 57-79 the government has allowed several minerals, which were earlier reserved for exploitation by public sector only to be explored and mined by private firms also, like Potash and steel grade Dolomite.
- The policy also seeks to infuse greater transparency and enhance efficiency in grant of mineral concessions by simplifying the procedure and adopting e-governance.
- It also aims to enhance exploration of mineral wealth of with the help of in-house facilities available and outsourcing other modern techniques through private participation.
Rajasthan, Tourism Policy 2015,
- 5 June 2015 Rajasthan Rajasthan Tourism Unit Policy 2015 “was released.
- the policy of the various units in the tourism sector has been broadly defined.which is – hotel , motel , heritage hotels , budgets hotels , restaurants , camping sites,mash inversion centre ,a sports resorts ,resorts , health resorts , amugment park , rope way etc .
- urban and rural areas, new tourism units will Nirushulk Sampriwartn land. Similarly, in urban areas, the development of new tourism units will not be charged.
- urban and rural areas, the current heritage properties hotels Sampriwartn land is free of charge.
- Geo-stipulated deadline for Sampriwartn and if any authority fails to decide within the prescribed time, the land will be stamped Sampriwartit Swatru the ground.
- Heritage Hotels residential areas covered by the urban growth rate will be recovered, but the open area will be taken over by urban development.
- For a heritage hotel BSUP Shelter Fund will be payable only on the gross built-up area.
- Heritage Hotels lease would be eligible for release.
- urban and rural areas, heritage hotels breadth of the road will have no obligation.
- heritage hotels and Purasampttion covered area of ??1000 square meters of which 10 percent or less would be permissible Swatru retail commercial use.
- Building plans approved by the department concerned, the schedule will be.
- tourism units doubled to 2.25 to 4.50 F.a.ark Will be admissible.
- to train human resources for the tourism entities Rajasthan skills and livelihood skills training programs linked to employment under development corporation for training institutions would be eligible for approval.
- tourism unit for the lease of land allocated amount Sampriwartit and institutional purposes shall be determined based on the rate reserved.
- Tourist luxury tour operator accredited coaches in the special road tax exemption of 50 percent by 2018, to be presented April .
- tourism units and heritage hotels in Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme-2014 Overall economic benefits will be payable under.
rajasthan ENCOURAGEMENT policy 2014
- rajasthan chief minister vasundhara raje launched rajasthan encouragement policy 8 october 2014 .
- this policy continue till 2019.
- this policy included state’s all blocks like – baran,jalalabad ‘s obc or barmer, dholpur, jaisalmer and karauli.
Key Benefits of the Policy
- 30% investment return.
- 20% business returns policy
- 50 % reduction in electricity bill
Solar Energy Policy
- The Government of Rajasthan today launched a new ” Solar Energy Policy-2014″ to pave the way for establishment of 25000 MW solar capacity in the state.
The main objectives of the policy are creation of conducive environment for the investors in the state and ensuring power supply to urban and rural areas along with remove or less populated areas where there is no power supply.
Policy also aimed at having energy security at the national level and to overcome the challenges of climate change.
- Its main provisions is to establish solar parks in state sector, private sector and through Public Private Partnership.
- there would be a fast process of approval of Mega Solar Plants (500 MW) by placing them directly before State Level Empowered Committee headed by Chief Secretary.
- A provision of Rs 100 crore has been made in the state budget of 2014-15 for promotion of power supply to remote villages through local solar grid, stand alone solar system and smart grid system.
- Solar Park of the capacity 500 MW or more to be developed by Joint Venture Companies under Public Private Partnership wherein state Govt will have equity upto 50% (including cost of land).
Animals in Rajasthan (2012-2013)
- Animal Husbandry is a major economic activity of the rural peoples, specially in the arid and semi-arid regions of the Rajasthan.
- Development of livestock sector has a significant beneficial impact in generating employment and reducing poverty in rural areas.
- Livestock contributes a large portion of draft power for agriculture, with approximately half the cattle population and 25 percent of the buffalo population being used for cultivation.
- bout 8% of G.D.P. of the State is contributed by Livestock sector alone. This sector has great potential for rural self-employment at the lowest possible investment per unit. Therefore, livestock development is a critical pathway to rural prosperity.
- there are 566.63 lacs livestock (which include Cattle, buffalo, Sheep, Goat, Pig, Camel, Horse and donkey) and Poultry 49.94 lacs in the State. Rajasthan has about 6.09% of country’s cattle population and contributes over 10% of total milk production, 30% of mutton and 35 % wool produced in the country.
arious livestock development programmes are aimed to increase the productivity of the animals on sound scientific methodology. The main activities and programmes of the department includes:-
- Breed improvement programme using superior germplasm
- Veterinary health care & Disease Control Programme.
- Extension Activities
Rajasthan Budget 2015-16
- State’s capital expenditure is expected to rise to 40 percent.
The salient features of budget
- The Missing Link in the budget provision of Rs 900 crore.
- More than 10 thousand kilometers of roads construction targetIn November, the state will invest in Rajasthan organized reset.
- 14 million cost of construction of railway under bridges.
- Chandbl elevated bridge over the river at a cost of 200 million.
- Every family paved terrace, every civilian government target of therapy.
- Rajasthan State Bus Terminal will be formed. Arsartisi personnel and improve the functioning of the job will be protected.
- Rural distinction drain path under construction will be approved.
- 847 crore sanctioned for rural road reinforcement.
- Durust public water plan will be.
- Efforts will be made to the liberation of fluoride Nagaur.
- Efforts will be made to the liberation of fluoride from Nagaur.
- 77 crore will attempt to bail out the debt-laden power companies.
- 600 villages will be connected by roads.
- Bisalpur project will work on bringing the water.
- Jaisalmer Mohngdh water plan will restructure.
- 30 crore for the improvement of air gauze.
- MOU for solar energy from new companies.
- The new solar energy policy issue.
- Sentrlaij call center complaint will power.
- Danion electrification in 864 of the state will be.
- 40 thousand agricultural connections will be issued.
- Havelis in Shekhawati will patronize.
- 5 lakh 40 thousand new connections will be electric.
- Sonar fort of Jaisalmer again will Ruddhar.
- 26 thousand MW solar energy park will be for.
rail budget and rajasthan
- the rail budget as a step towards developing ” atulya Bharat” through “atulya rail”.
- “An increase of 26% for improving safety around the rail network.
- rail overbridge and unmanned crossings were major reasons behind human fatalities and addressing them was long due.
- udget will also help railways become self sustaining.
Rail Neer found
- Rail Neer bottling plant in Jaipur rail passengers from the trains will get pure Rail Neer.Additionally, many people directly and indirectly employ more people will.
- Rail Neer bottling plant to establish the responsibility of Indian Railways IRCTC was undertaking.IRCTC Rail Neer bottling plant was chosen for Sambhar Lake near Jaipur.
- in November 2013 with Hindustan Salts MoU was also signed. Under a reverse osmosis system to purify saltwater lake Sambhar Rail Neer provide passengers as planned.
Still unfinished work
- the goal of 72,000 liters per day to be supplied to passengers Rail Neer. Rail Neer from September 2015 until the plant was scheduled to begin production.
Executive Lounge wait
- The executive lounge on Jaipur Junction to be made. IRCTC has also been given the responsibility of setting it up. The lounge at the junction railway administration is providing space for installing the IRCTC. For it has been clear from the railway mail service office.
- Will allow passengers to relax in the lounge. At the same time they are Wi-Fi, a laptop can also take advantage of services.
High Speed ??Rail Corridor
- Railway Budget 2012-13 from Delhi to Jaipur and Ajmer and Jodhpur to develop high-speed rail corridor spoke. Railway authorities said that the corridor trains to operate at speeds of 250 to 300 km per hour, the action plan will be prepared. But at the end of three years to develop this corridor has not been launched in the direction.
Work on these projects begin
- Jaipur Junction to develop the Green KrtensWere set up to enhance the beauty of decorative plants, beginningA range of Wi-Fi stationsRO facility at stationsBhilwara MEMU Coach Factory (foundation stone of Rs 800 crore has been required, work in progress).
rajasthan and their business field
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Srajan Karyakram (PMRSK):
- Rajasthan Grameen Vikas.
- sansad adarsh gram yojana.
- Members of Parliament (MPs) will be responsible for developing the socio-economic and physical infrastructure of three villages each by 2019, and a total of eight villages each by 2024.
- Key objectives of the Yojana include:
- The development of model villages, called Adarsh Grams, through the implementation of existing schemes, and certain new initiatives to be designed for the local context, which may vary from village to village.
- Creating models of local development which can be replicated in other villages.
Identification of villages
- MPs can select any gram panchayat, other than their own village or that of their spouse, to be developed as an Adarsh Gram. The village must have a population of 3000-5000 people if it is located in the plains, or 1000-3000 people if located in hilly areas.
- Lok Sabha MPs can choose a village from their constituency, and Rajya Sabha MPs from the state from which they are elected. Nominated members can choose a village from any district of the country. MPs which represent urban constituencies can identify a village from a neighbouring rural constituency.
- No new funds have been allocated for the Yojana. Resources may be raised through:
- Funds from existing schemes, such as the Indira Awas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, and Backward Regions Grant Fund, etc.,
- The Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS),
- The gram panchayat’s own revenue,
- Central and State Finance Commission Grants, and
- Corporate Social Responsibility funds.
- A Village Development Plan must be created for each Adarsh Gram. While each village will develop a list of activities to be carried out, based on its own resources and requirements, possible activities have been listed in the guidelines for the scheme.
A web based monitoring system will be established to enable the MP and other stakeholders to monitor the scheme. Outputs relating to physical and financial targets will be measured each quarter.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes