- On 8th March 2016, he won a gold medal at the 2016 IPC Athletics Asia-Oceania Championship in Dubai. In the run up to the Rio Games he is being supported by the GoSports Foundationthrough the Para Champions Programme.
- Head of Rajasthan Wrestling federation
Sunder Singh Gujjar
- Para-athlete Sunder Singh Gujjar has braved odds with a smile. Be it footing the bill for the Fazza IPC Para-Athletics Championship in Dubai won gold medal
- Indian shooter(from jaipur rajasthan) who competes in the 10 metre air rifle event.
- Won Broze medal in Hague 2016
- won silver medal in ISSF Rifle and Pistol worldcup in Munich.
- Qualified for Rio Olympics 2016
- won silver in international shooting chapionship in germany in 2015
- won gold in 58th national shooting championship
- earned India its first-ever individual medal(silver medal) in the World Archery Championships Copenhagen.
- won gold in senior and junior level in national ranking Archery Championships
- won gold in asian games incheon south korea 2014
- he is ranked 7th in word ranking.
- deepka kumari is ranked 5th in women word ranking.
- won joint first rank with suryashekhar ganguli and AR Salem of UAE in Asian continental chess championship
- Grandmaster and Commonwealth Champion Abhijeet Gupta defeated Lin Chen of China the seventh round of Asian continental chess championship in Al Ain.
- has won Commonwealth Chess Championship.in june 2015( had also won it in 2013)
- it was 4time in a row that CCT was won by an Indian
Rambagh Golf Club
- will organize PGTI championship from 29 sep to 2nd oct
Sawai Mansingh Stadium(SMS)
- in Jaipur
- Will have rajasthan first synthetic basketball complex. and
- will also have squash complex(1st of the state)
Karan Singh :-
- belongs to alwar
- won 1gold and 1 silver medal in Commonwealth Archery Championship.
national athletic meet july 2015 chennai
- rajasthan won 4 medals( 1 gold and 3 bronze)
- gold:- Neeraj kumar in male hammer throw
- bronze:- Khetaram- male 10,000 m race
Shakti singh- shortput
Ajay – javelin throw
- sub inspector in rajasthan police
- lead Indian team in international police games, Virginia USA
- won gold medal in 5km walking
- qualified for world athletics championship
- is an Indian Open water swimmer.
- Sharma is the first Asian woman and the youngest in the world to set a record in open swimming in Antarctic waters
- swimmed 1.4 miles in 52 minutes
- has swimmed in all 5 oceans
35th National Games Kerala
- Rajasthan won 18 medals(5 gold+6 silver+7 bronze) and secured 20th rank
- gold:-shagun chaudhary(shooting), rajat chahuan(Archery),sapna(walking) and mukesh chaudhary
National men volleyball championsip:- Rajasthan beat kerala and won bronze medal after 34 years
won female trap team game gold medal in 4th Asian shotgun championship in UAE with seema tomar and shriyashi
- son of Olympic silver medallist Rajyavardhan Rathore,
- won the gold medal in junior men’s trap at the 4th Asian Shotgun Championships.in UAE
Manmohan jaiswal:- secretory of judo federation
national athletic championship new delhi- nov 2014
- rajasthan won 6 medals
- sapna(walking 20 km),Neeraj kumar (in male hammer throw) praveen kumari(female discus throw silver)
asian games incheon south korea (2014) (india won 11 and 3 were from rajasthan)
- rajath chauhan-archery gold
- navneet gautam- kabbadi gold
- sumitra sharma- kabbadi gold
- manju bala- silver atheletics
- shagun chaudhary – shooting bronze
- bajrang lal takhar- rowing bronze
- is an Indian Paralympic javelin thrower competing in F46 events.
- won silver medal in Para Asian in incheon south korea (2014)
- was awarded Arjuna award in 2005
surbhi mishra:- coach of national squash team for world junior squash championship
mehant kailash sharma:– secratory swimming federationAPPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes