AP Seva Portal 2.0 Launched By AP CM
The AP Seva Portal 2.0 was recently unveiled by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Citizens will benefit from the portal’s improved services. Citizen Service Site is another name for the portal. The platform will provide citizens with transparent digital services.
- The platform would make it easy for the public to follow their applications. The applications’ updates are also sent to users via SMS. Thirty services are available through the site.
- This includes six civil supply services, 25 municipal administration services, 30 revenue and land administration services, three rural development services, and additional 53 energy department services.
- Applications can now be approved online in version 2.0. Officials can also give certificates and documents online through the platform. Digital signatures are supported by the portal.
- Approximately 90% of government services are now accessible through the platform.
- To gain access to paid services, gateways have been included.
- The platform would make it simple for citizens to obtain government services.
- They can use the services from the comfort of their own homes, rather than running from pole to pole.
- The platform will also allow secretaries to keep track of the status of their applications.
- More than four lakh persons are currently a part of this system.
- They provide 540 services to the general public. 3.46 crores government services were available to the public as of January 2020.
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022