- Smart’ plans on the anvil for Tirupati development
- A CCTV facility equipped with face recognition system captures the image of a professional offender in a crowd and alerts the police department. The sewage water management department gets an alert two days ahead of a possible drainage overflow. The civic officials get to know how many houses the garbage collectors have visited/skipped for the day.
- A computer-linked water distribution system calculates the water requirement of a particular colony by accessing the ward-wise population records. All these are some of the smart solutions that can actually become a reality in the temple city of Tirupati soon.
- ₹1,000 crore would be spent on developmental projects in Tirupati in the next three years.
· Ola inks partnership with Microsoft for enhanced passenger experience
- The transportation network company Ola announced its strategic partnership with Microsoft company and thereby choosing the Microsoft as its preferred cloud provider.
- Ola Play customers will be able to use productivity tools such as Office 365 and Skype for Business, as well as voice-assisted controls built using Microsoft Cognitive Services and bot framework, in-car during their rides.
- It helps transform the car into a high-performing, intelligent vehicle, capable of assessing fuel efficiency, engine performance, and driver performance.
- Manipur to host International Sangai fest from Nov 21
- Manipur is to host the 10-day Sangai International Festival beginning November 21, that will feature polo and a 21-km half marathon among other activities, with most countries confirming their participation.
- Most of the Southeast Asian countries are expected to participate in the colourful festival.
- Coal India launched “Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App”
- Shri Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of Railways & Coal has launched ‘Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App’ benefitting customers of Coal India Limited (CIL) lifting coal through road mode.
- The customer friendly app, launched recently in Kolkata on CIL’s Foundation Day, helps achieve transparency in despatch operations, as a tool to monitor, whether the despatches are made on the fair principle of ‘First in First Out’ and keeps track of all the activities from issuance of Sale Order to physical delivery of coal by road.
- DRDO Conducts Successful Flight Trial of ‘NIRBHAY’
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) achieved yet another feat with the successful test flight of ‘NIRBHAY’ – India’s first indigenously designed and developed Long Range Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile which can be deployed from multiple platforms.
- It was successfully test fired from the Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Odisha.
- The missile has the capability to loiter and cruise at 0.7 Mach, at altitudes as low as 100 m.
- The flight test achieved all the mission objectives completely from lift-off till the final splash, boosting the confidence of all scientists associated with the trial.
· Paytm introduces BHIM UPI for seamless money transfer
- Paytm introduced payments using BHIM UPIthrough which users can create their own Paytm BHIM UPI ID on the app, using which customers can transfer money.
- Using BHIM UPI users can create their own Paytm BHIM UPI ID on the app, which will be issued by Paytm Payments Bank.
- As per the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)guidelines, users can send up to Rs. 1 lakh a day using BHIM UPI and there is no receiving limit.
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022