- Kondaveedu LI scheme makes Amaravati a safe city, says CM
- A blue and green city as envisaged by the city planners, it was being built at global standards and was the only city not prone to floods, he said after unveiling the ₹237-crore Kondaveedu Pumping House scheme at Undavalli with a pump house, a delivery cistern, escape regulator and a 33/11 KV sub station.
- Naidu said in the first phase, the scheme would lift 5,250 cusecs (0.5 tmc) from the stream during floods and pump it into the Krishna western main channel with the help of 16 heavy duty motors and pumps.
- During the second phase, 7,000 cusecs would be pumped into the Krishna through 21 gates.
- Within the next five years, interlinking of 40 rivers and their tributaries would be taken up to ensure that not even a single drop of flood water would be discharged into the sea thus turning the State into a water rich one.
[/lockercat]APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes