YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) has come up with an elaborate model of governance comprised of welfare schemes which are based on the Navaratnalu of the party.
1. YSR Rythu Bharosa -The YSRCP promises to offer Rs 50,000 financial assistance to farmers. Starting second year, each farmer family would be given Rs 12,500 per year, in addition to zero-interest loans and free borewells. Cold storages and food processing units in every constituency are among a list of benefits promised to the farmers.
2. Fee Reimbursement– The party, if elected to power, plans to provide a comprehensive fee reimbursement scheme, in line with late Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s vision. In addition to complete fee reimbursement, an allowance of Rs 20,000 would be given to every student.
3. Arogyasri -The Arogyasri scheme would be applicable to all medical treatments of above Rs 1,000. Regardless of the location of the hospital, all medical expenses would be borne by the government.
4. Jalayagnam -Under this scheme, lakhs of families would be benefited by the irrigation projects. Completion of Polavaram project on a war footing is promised.
5. Ban on Alcohol -The YSRCP promises to put in place a ban on sale of alcohol across the State in three stages.
6. Amma Vodi -With a view to encourage the families with school-going children, the YSRCP promises to provide Rs 15,000 towards assistance to all the mothers who send their children to school.
7. YSR Asara -All loans pertaining to the women’s co-operative societies would be waived. In addition, zero-interest loans would be issued.YSR Cheyootha through YSR Cheyootha, the YSRCP intends to support all women from SC, ST, BC and Minority Communities, who are aged above 45.
8. Paydalandariki Illu -In five years, the YSRCP promises to build 25 lakh homes for the poor.
9. Pensionla Pempu -The eligibility age criteria of 65 years for the pensions would be reduced to 60 years. Senior citizens aged above 60 would be given Rs 2,000 while the physically challenged would be given a pension of Rs 3,000.
Regarding the social impact students are requested to give answers in comment box.
We plan to cover all 9 schemes in details in following state specific DMPQ concerning the importance of the topic for APPSC Mains Exam.APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022