. The STIP 2020 policy is initiated jointly by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser (Office of PSA) and the Department of Science and Technology (DST). A Secretariat with in-house policy knowledge and data support unit has been set up at the Department of Science and Technology to coordinate the entire process.
The aspirations of the STIP policy in building a nurtured ecosystem that promotes research and innovation on the part of both individuals and organizations are:
- To foster, develop, and nurture a robust system for evidence and stakeholder-driven STI planning, information, evaluation, and policy research in India.
- Enhancing financial resources for STI activities with a long-term vision through public and private financing.
- To address the transformative strengths and weaknesses of the Indian R&D ecosystem in order to create a purposeful and accountable research ecosystem that addresses the socio-economic need of the country and at the same time make the country globally competitive.
- To accelerate research (including multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research)and innovation in the HEIs in the country, and make education at all levels more inclusive and connected with the economy and the society. In this regard, STIP fully endorses the new National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, and wishes to ensure synergetic efforts of both policies towards this goal.
- To enhance capacity development for inculcating and promoting scientific temper across the country’s people through equity, gender parity and inclusiveness catering to the diverse needs of the country.
- To develop scientific literature and media across Indian languages and geographies to maximize the number of people that participate in and contribute to the scientific discussions and processes in the country.
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022