Interest subvention scheme was launched to make available agricultural credit for short term crop loans at an affordable rate to give boost to agriculture productivity and production in the country. The salient features of the scheme are as follows:
It provides concessional of 2% per annum for crop loans to farmers, upto Rs. 3 lakh at 7% rate of interest.
- An additional interest subvention of 3 per cent per annum is available to the “prompt payee farmers.
- Interest subvention will be available to Public Sector Bank, Private Sector Bank and to NABARD for providing concessional refinance to RRBs and Cooperative Banks.
- The Scheme is provided for four segments namely;
o Interest subvention for short term crop loans.
o Interest subvention for post-harvest loans.
o Interest subvention under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM).
o Interest subvention for relief to farmers affected by natural calamities.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022