Financial Inclusion can be defined as the delivery of banking services at an affordable cost especially to the marginalized section of society. The essential feature of financial inclusion is to ensure accessibility of financial services like bank accounts, low cost credit, insurance facilities etc.
Challanges to financial inclusion:
- Lack of financial literacy and technology fatigue.
- High operational and maintenance cost for banks in remote areas.
- Inability of poor people to provide collateral security.
- Poor conncetivity and poor banking correspondent to population ratio.
- Presence of money lender who are relatively more accessible than financial institutions.
- Infrastructure deficit.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022