- Bishnoi Tribe of Rajasthan: Bishnois consider treesas sacred and protect the entire ecosystemincluding animals and birds that exists in theirvillages. Tribe has organized their own Tiger Forcewhich is a brigade of youth actively pursue wildlifeprotection.
- Chenchu Tribe of Andhra Pradesh: They areinvolved in tiger conservation at Nagarjunasagar
Srisailam Tiger Reserve (NSTR).
- Maldhari Tribe in Junagadh(Gujarat): The successof lion conservation in Gir forest area is due topeaceful coexistence of tribe with lions.
- Bugun Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh: They protectthe critically endangered bird BugunLiocichla. Forits efforts SingchungBugun Community Reservewon the India Biodiversity Award 2018.
- Nyishi tribe of Arunachal Pradesh in conservinghornbills in the Pakke/Pakhui Tiger Reserve.
Recently, government of Arunachal Pradeshdeclared the PakkePaga Hornbill Festival (PPHF)–
the state’s only conservation festival, as a ‘statefestival’.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes