- it means to refuse to co-operate govt
- this movement was launched to unify hindus and muslims.
- this movement began in the year of 1921.
- women didn’t participated in this movement on a large scale.
- the main cause for this movement include massacre at the jallianwalla bagh and the rowlatt act.
- It means to refuse to obey the laws formed by the british.
- this movemen was launched to attain purna swaraj.
- this movement began in 1930.
- womens participated in this movement on large scale.
- the main cause for this movement includes the unjust laws of the british govt, the failure of simon commission.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022