- India’s geographical location has make India indispensable for USA. It lies closer to the arc of instability i.e Middle east, Afghan, Pak, neighbour of China.
- With rise of Asian economies stake in Indian ocean is on rise. India can be valuable partner. (70 percent of ship-borne oil and petroleum traffic transiting through its waters.)
- India’s growing military need modern weapons and arms. Hence India is a potential big customer.
- India and US endorse same ideology on various fronts both being biggest democracies and both keen on cutting down WMD as well preserving international law and order.
- India’s position against radicalism and terrorism corresponds with that of the United States.
- US acceptance of India diaspora. The U.S. higher education system is an incubator of future collaboration, with more than 100,000 Indian students in American universities.
- As India modernizes and grows it will spend trillions of dollars on infrastructure, transportation, energy production and distribution, and defence hardware. U.S. firms can benefit immensely by providing expertise and technology that India will need to carry out this sweeping transformation.
- Indian culture and diplomacy have generated goodwill in its extended neighbourhood. New Delhi has positive relations with critical states in the Middle East, in Central Asia, in Southeast Asia, and with important middle powers such as Brazil, South Africa, and Japan—all of the strategic value to the United States. India’s soft power is manifest in wide swaths of the world where its civil society has made a growing and positive impression.
- To counter CHINA. Convergence of objectives.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes