- India’s integration with south east asia and east Asia is very low especially in terms of economics and trade.
- India’s lack of maturity in handling the issues of global governance.
- Changing dynamics of International affairs as China-Pakistan- Russia nexus is growing, US-Iran hostility is affecting India’s energy security and its strategic investment in chahabar port.
- New Delhi’s focus on terrorism has compromised India’s strategic relation with China.
- Growing stature of China in every field, CPEC is a testimony to that which is supposed to be passing through PoK.
- Gap between diplomatic efforts and agents of domestic implementation.
- India’s failure to get the membership of UNSC, NSG etc.
- Political resistance in engaging with Pakistan.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022