We can divide the development of Hindi language in 3 stages for our understanding:
- Early Stages
- Middle Stage
- Modern Stage
- Early Stage: This was the making time of Hindi when it was finding its root in regional Prakrit. The time can be considered form 5th century to 1300 AD. In this time
- Middle Stage: We can mark this time from 14th century to 1800 Century. In this stage various saints and other poet wrote which was the basis of Modern day Hindi. Kabir, Ramananda, Tulsidas, Gurunanak, Meerabai , Amir Khusrau had much impact on this.
- Modern Stage: This was the time when Hindi language developed fully. A lot of development happened during this time from grammar to modern novel writing. A lot of writers and scholars have done a lot for the development of Hindi. Bharatendu Harishchandra also known as father of Modern Hindi Literature; did a lot for the development of Hindi and to shape it in standardized form.
[/lockercat]APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes