Parliament is not so powerful as compared to British counter part due to:
- Written nature of the constitution.
- Doctrine of the basic structure of the constitution
- Doctrine of the Judicial review.
- Federal system of government
- List system and the powers of Union and states are predetermined
- Fundamental rights cannot be violated as per article 13.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes