Seeker Technology :The seeker technology is a critical technology that determines the accuracy of a missile. So far, the seeker technology had come from Russia. The technology is a closely guarded secret. Mastering it is a significant milestone in missile technology and would reduce import dependence. The seeker was developed by Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad, in collaboration with other DRDO labs.
- 5G promises ultra-reliable, very fast speeds and high bandwidth mobile connectivity, which provides peak speeds of 20 times, compared with 4G. It is expected to provide 10-plus Gbps speeds, which allow access to high-bandwidth multimedia and data services for various industry applications. 5G is intended to support mission-critical applications such as financial transactions and healthcare, and latency and high speed will be achieved through the use of Fibre optic cables.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes