Surrogacy is a practise in which surrogate mother agrees to carry and give birth to child for intended couples. Surrogacy, also known as womb for rent.Surrogate mother is a woman who bears a child for another couple, inspires hope in them and changes their life forever i.e. An Angel.Intended couple are the ones who cannot have child due to fertility-issues and in search of surrogate mother.
Types of surrogacy:
1) Full / Gestational surrogacy
Sperm of the intended father and egg of intended mother are taken, an embryo is formed using Invitro Fertilization(IVS) technique. This embryo is transferred into surrogate mother.
The child do not inherit Indian traits of surrogate mother as she did not contribute genetically.
2) Partial / Traditional surrogacy
Sperm of the intended father and egg of the surrogate mother are taken and fertilization is done through Intrauterine Insemination(IMI).The child inherits Indian traits of surrogate mother as she contributed genetically.
[/lockercat]APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes