Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. This field overlaps with electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology and bioengineering.
Application in agriculture:
- Robots can be used to farming on a large scale, with efficiency and in lesser time. Helps in extensive farming.
- Robots make it possible to do agriculture in rugged, harsh terrain areas. It makes farming a child’s play like remote controlled farming.
- Robots make ploughing, sowing, harvesting and thrashing faster and accurate. Robotics can make farming systematic, ordered and efficient. Robots can be used in weeding out pests, unwanted herbs. No need to use chemical pesticide, herbicide.
- Making farmers life more comfortable, avoiding intense sunlight and harsh weather. Robots can be used in preventing the attack of wild stray animals. Effective monitoring of the crop using drone.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022