hate speech is understood as any kind of communication in speech, writing or behaviour, that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender or other identity factor. This is often rooted in, and generates intolerance and hatred and, in certain contexts, can be demeaning and divisive.
Hate speech effect:
- Erosion of democratic values in society.
- It can lead to violence in the form of ethnic violence and communal violence. The riots have negative effect on social and economic life of the people.
- It is against the unity and integrity of the Nation.
- Hate speech if unstopped can give sanction to extremist groups and their activities. If law and order is not controlled this could lead to sense of alienation for the vulnerable groups like SC, ST, Women , Minorities, North Eastern people.
- The inter social groups differences will increased.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022