This year RAS pre exam was very tough than previous two exams. There were more applied questions of polity and History whereas the current affair questions were not so common. Morever,Science and maths section was also very typical.
As the history of previous years results , no year ever has cutoff more than 40% in preliminary examination. So due to toughness level and increased no. of seats, the cutoff would not be more than 33%. As we received feedbacks and marks of more than thousands students, the more likely cut off would be in range of 65-70 Numbers (can go further beyond 65 after deleting some wrong questions). So guys get ready for the Mains preparation without wasting single second.
RASFREENOTES providing the comprehensive and specially designed mains program including material and tests. After huge success in last exam, we are doing very hard work to make the final selections double this year.
More than 60 questions of GS were covered in our Notes programme and Some typical Current affairs questions which were covered in Daily current affair of RASFREENOTES are follows :
- Proposal oil Refinery at pachpadra, Barmer is Jont venture of :
- HPCL and Government of Rajasthan
- The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India can be removed from his office in like manner as
- Judge of the Supreme court
- Which of the following thermal power projects has the highest installed power capacity?
- India’s first Beyond-Visual Range (BVR) air-to-air missile indigenously designed & developed by Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) is :
- Which of the following plant, grown in non-forest area has been omitted from the definition of trees in the Indian Forest (Amendment) Act 2017?
- A new software has been launched by Rajasthan government for monitoring of seasonal and non-communicable disease as well as the trends of ailments found in specific areas. What is the name of this software?
- Consider the following statements regarding the first Mega Food Park of Rajasthan established in March 2018 :
- It was inaugurated by Union Minister for Food Preocessing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal.
- It is located at Roopangarh in Ajmer.
- Recently the capital of one of the North-Eastern States has been declared as 100th Smart City by The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Which is the State?
- RASFREENOTES (https://rasfreenotes.in/prelims-notes/current-affairs-for-ras/daily-ras-news-update/june-2018/21-06-18-rpsc-rajasthan-current-affairs/)
- Consider following statements about Electroal Bond Scheme 2018 :
- The aim of this scheme is to bring about transparency in the funding process of political parties.
- Electroral Bonds shall be valid for fifteen calendar days from the date of issue.
- The Electroral Bond deposited by an eligible political party in its account shall be credited on the same day.
- Recently Which space agency successfully launched the world’s smallest satellite carrying rocket?
- In terms of the share in Foreign Direct Investment Equity inflows, in India during 2016-17, which of the following countries is on the top?
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022