- P. becomes first State to complete automation of Crime Records Bureau
- The Andhra Pradesh police, who lead in using crime data analytics and big data applications, have now become the first in the country to complete automation of the State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB).
- The IT-based web/mobile application is a revolution in data collection as it saves hundreds of man hours for SCRB personnel who till now have been collecting offline data from District Crime Records Bureau (DCRB) and manually compiling them while preparing monthly statements.
- i-App cloud is now helping the police access the entire information of crimes under various IPC sections.
- The information is available at the touch of a button on mobile phones and computers helping the police to analyse trends in crime and take necessary action.
- For instance, i-App is now providing comparative analytics of gender violence, bodily offences and property offences in each unit, range, region and State using data charts.
- The iApp cloud application can collect, store, process and retrieve data and generate reports every month. It can provide a seamless interface with the crime data flowing from the districts. The data is further integrated into the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) and Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) data banks.
[/lockercat]APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes