- Adarana scheme will help poor earn steady income
- The State government distributed assets worth ₹86.03 crore to around 23,000 poor beneficiaries at Pedarikam Pai Gelupu – Adarana II at the STBC grounds.
- The programme would help fulfil Mr. Naidu’s wish of every family earning ₹10,000 a month.
- Online selection of beneficiaries and disbursal of implements through various government corporations would ensure each household a steady income.
· World’s first AI news anchor unveiled in China
- Chinese press agency Xinhua unveiled AI-based anchor that can read the news in English and Chinese, as naturally as a professional news anchor.
- The system, developed with Beijing-based search engine operator Sogou, produces realistic-looking speech, lip movements and facial expressions.
- AI anchors who will report “tirelessly” all day every day, from anywhere in the country.
- The AI technology is not limited to news presenting. The systems can be customised to different clients in other industries.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans.
· India economic growth to slow to 7.3% in 2019: Moodys
- Indian economy will expand 4 percent in 2018, but the growth will slow down to 7.3 percent in the next fiscal.
- The economy grew 7.9 percent in the first half (January-June) of 2018, reflecting post demonetization base effect.
· India hosts “Global IT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities, 2018” from 9 November
- Global IT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities, 2018″ (GITC) is being organised by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment here during 9-11 November, 2018.
- This year, India is hosting the event in collaboration with Government of Korea and Rehabilitation International (RI).
- It propagates implementation of United Nations Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) – Article 21 relates to access to information.
· National Legal Services Day: November 9
- National Legal Services Day (NLSD) is observed every year in India on 9th November to spread awareness for ensuring reasonable fair and justice procedure for all citizens.
- The aim of celebrating this day is to offer free of charge, proficient and legal services to the people belonging to weaker sections of society. It also seeks to make sure availability of free services to weaker section people as well as making them conscious about their rights.
- It was started by Supreme Court of India in 1995 to provide help and support to poor and weaker sections of the society.
· West Bengal to observe ‘Rosogolla Day’ on Nov 14
- West Bengal government has decided to observe ‘Rosogolla Day’ on November 14, to commemorate the first anniversaryof the state’s famous sweet getting Geographical Indication (GI) tag as ‘Bengal’s Rosogolla’.
- The GI tag is a sign that identifies a product as originating from a particular place.
- India has given 303 GIs, including for 11 foreign products like Scotch and cognac
Jammu & Kashmir –
Walnut Wood Carving
Naga Tree Tomato
Sikki Grass Work
Varanasi Glass Beads
Lucknow Chikan Craft
Mango Malihabadi Dusseheri
Banaras Brocades and Saris
Blue Pottery of Jaipur
Sanganeri Hand-Block Printing
Agates of Cambay
Leather Toys of Indore
Bastar Wooden Craft
Bastar Iron Craft
Konark Stone Carving
Ganjam Kewda Flower
Nashik Valley Wine
Silver Filigree of Karimnagar
Channapatna Toys & Dolls
Mysore Sandal Soap
Villianur Terracotta Works
Coimbatore Wet Grinder
Temple Jewellery of Nagercoil
Palakkadan Matta Rice
Balaramapuram Saris and Fine Cotton Fabrics
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022