District Mineral Foundation (DMF) is a trust set up as a non-profit body, in those districts affected by the mining works, to work for the interest and benefit of persons and areas affected by mining related operations. It is funded through the contributions from the holder of major or minor mineral concession in the district as may be prescribed by the Central or State Government.The objective of District Mineral Foundation is to work for the interest of the benefit of the persons and areas affected mining related operations in such manner as may be prescribed by the State Government.
Amount of contribution to be made to District Mineral Foundation-
Every holder of a mining lease or a prospecting licence-cum-mining shall, in addition to the royalty, pay to District Mineral Foundation of the district in which the mining operations are carried on, an amount at the rate of-
- ten per cent of the royalty paid in terms of the Second Schedule to the Mines & Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957 (67 of 1957) (herein referred to as the said Act) in respect of mining leases or, as the case may be, prospecting licence-cum-mining lease granted on or after 12th January, 2015; and
- thirty per cent of the royalty paid in terms of the Second Schedule to the said Act in respect of mining leases granted before 12th January, 2015.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes