These style is also called as the Deccan style as most of the temples of this Temple architecture style are found in Deccan region.
- It is a hybridized style formed by combining features of both Dravida and Nagara Style of Temple architecture.
- This style had Spire shaped Shikhara inspired by Nagara style
- The Mandapa is designed in Dravidian style which is a pillared hall
- The Shikhara and Mandapa are joined by antarala
- Pradakshina path – ambulatory path way around Sanctum Sanctorum (Garbhagriha) is not present.
- The Pillars, ceiling and door frames are very intricately carved.
Examples of Temples build in Vesara Style of Temple architecture:
- Lad Khan temple at Aihole, Karnataka, built by the Kings of the Chalukya Dynasty
- Virupaksha temple at Pattadakkal, built by Loka-Mahadevi, the Queen of the Chalukya king Vikramaditya II
- Kailshnatha Temple at Ellora, built by Rahstrakuta rulers
- Hoyasaleswara temple at Halebid, by the Hoyasala king Vishnuvardhan.
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes