UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to drive Mobile Governance in India.
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centric services.
1) To act as an enabler and facilitator in developing overall mobile based service delivery ecosystem in India.
2) Provide easy access for individuals to various services via single Mobile Application, easy to remember short code and single Toll Free number.
3) Provide easy discoverability of services, easy manageability and standardisation of service delivery.
4) Provide for quick mobile enablement of e-Gov applications/services of Government departments through easy and fast integration, on-boarding, mobile front-end roll-out by bringing their services on this mobile application platform. Provide another value added services to departments via a common platform through integration with Telecom Service Provider and Payment gateway. This will facilitate easy on-boarding of Government departments.
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes