- What is Anti microbial resistance?
Ans: Antimicrobial resistance is the ability of a microorganism like bacteria, viruses and some parasites to stop an antimicrobial from working against it . The resistance reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of these drugs, chemicals, or other agents designed to cure or prevent infections.
- What is VoLTE?
Ans: Voice over long term evolution is a standard for high speed wireless communication for mobile phones and data terminals. This technology allows voice calls to be packaged and carried through LTE networks.
- What is quantum computing?
Ans: A quantum computer employs the principle of quantum mechanics to store information in ‘qubits’ instead of typical ‘bits’ of 1 and 0.It takes the strange ability of subatomic particles to exist in more than one state at any time. They can do intensive number – crunching tasks more efficiently than the fastest super computers.APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022