- Universal Banking
- Repo Market
- Social Audit
- Inclusive growth
- Public Distribution System
- Primary Deficit
- Green field Investment
- Crisis of Balance of payment
- Trade facilitaition agreement
- What changes done in GDP calculation recently and how it affects GDP .
- Write short note on relation between WTO and India.
- Rashtriya Avishkar abhiyan
- Write short note on Sen W/s Bhagwati disputes.
- Payment Bank
- What is function of NITI aayog and How it is difference from Planning commission
- Recently FMC merged in SEBI How you seen this.
- Describe the targets of 12 five year plan of Rajasthan
- Write the Advantage of direct benefit transfer
- What is the salient feature of proposed GST Bill
- What changes want to do government in land acquisition bill but not success how it affect Indian economy.
- Differentiate between a company and a corporation.
- Industrial sickness
- Cascading effect
- M 3 (Money Supply)
- What are the factors responsibel for localisitim of Industries in India.
- India’s SEZ policy has not been as successful as that of china. Why?
1-Green Accounting.2010 2
2-Millennium Development Goals.2010 2
3- BRIC Nations.2010 2
4- Prashant Chandra Mahalnobis.2010 2
5- What is Global Business Competitive Index?2010 4
6- What is difference between Cash Reserve Ratio and Statuary Liquidity Ratio? How are they usefull in control of inflation?2010 4
7-Explain the plastic money.2010 4
8- What are the indicators for identification of ‘ Below Poverty Line’ (BPL) families?2010 6
9- Discuss the advantages of the proposed ‘ Goods and Service Tax’.2010 6
10- Future Trading 2007 2
11- Explain the Special Economic Zone 2007. 4
12- What are the main reasons of inflation ? Analyse them especially in the present Indian Prespective and discuss with sugessions 2007. 6
13- Value Added Tax.2003 2
14- What do you understand by trade related “ Intellectual Property Rights” . What will be its impact on Indian Trade.2003 6
15- What is Ecomarc.2001 4
16- Explain the use of small and cottage industries in Indian economy.2001 6
17-Explain TRYSEM.1999 4
18- Define the integrated rural development programme and its functions.1999 6
19- Credit Squeeze.1997 4
20- Industrial Financial Institutions of India. (any four) . 1996 4
21- Small scale industries. 1994 2
22- Economic Liberalization in India.1994 4
23- P.S.U. Disinvestment.1994 4
24- Mixed Economy.1991 4
APPSC GROUP 1 Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APPSC GROUP 1 Notes are as follows:-
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes