To optimize resource utilization and enhance the efficiency of the manufacturing sector, the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry launched the Industrial Information System (IIS) in 2017.
- It is a GIS-enabled database of industrial areas and clusters across the country.
- The portal serves as a one-stop solution to the free and easy accessibility of all industrial information including availability of raw material – agriculture, horticulture, minerals, natural resources distance from key logistic nodes, layers of terrain and urban infrastructure.
- State Governments and Industrial Development Corporations have actively used the portal and nominated over 200 parks for their assessment along the above parameters.
- The IIS portal data helped in designing the Industrial Park Rating System which assesses the quality of infrastructure in industrial parks.
- APPSC GROUP 1 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- APPSC GROUP 1 Detailed Complete Prelims Notes